We are looking for a skilled and dedicated financial professional, with a proven background in the Construction Industry. The successful candidate will be at least part qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with an ability to demonstrate a full understanding of civil engineering projects and the buildings construction industry. They should have at least two years prior experience working with project based accounting systems.
The successful candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the ability to think critically, someone with a good eye for detail, who is used to working within a focused environment and someone who can demonstrate they possess good commercial acumen within the Construction sector.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to work as part of the team.
- Preparation of accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- To provide and interpret financial information/management accounts and KPI data on a regular basis for all companies within the GKL Group
- Monitoring and reporting of project progress
- Planning and defining scope of projects in liaison with Senior Team members/ project managers
- Interpretation of project finances, Financial analysis/ valuation modelling with a view to discussion of same with senior management team
- Documentation of all Plant and Vehicles – upkeep of all Hire Purchase contracts. Cost analysis of best way to acquire plant/vehicles on a project-by- project basis
- Monthly depreciation and Maintenance of the fixed asset registers
- Preparation of Intercompany recharges based on cost analysis of the projects concerned
- Assisting with In–House audits
- Assisting with/preparation of year end company accounts
- Providing assistance to Group Financial Controller as required
- Other ad hoc accounting duties as required
Skills and Competence
- Previous experience working with Eque 2 Construct running on Sage 200/Sage 50 or similar project based accounting systems.
Does this sound like you? If the answer is yes, then please email email@example.com